Feb 21, 2014

PhotoBox: Brandenburg Gate (by night)

I'm a shitty tourist! I have been here for two months and I haven't visited the most famous place in Germany! Tonight I decided to do so and then I walked all the way from the famous Brandenburg Gate to the Alexander Platz (about 3 km). I walked on Unter den Linden, which is also a very well known street. Today it was kind of empty and boring, but during the Christmas holidays it's magical (I saw it two years ago when I was here for NY) - one more reason why I should come back!

Enjoy some pictures I took on my little night walk :)

Brandenburger Tor (Brandenburg Gate)


Statue of Frederick the Great (I love the shadow on the building!)

Berliner Dom (Berlin Cathedral)
Berliner Dom & TV Tower
Marienkirche (St. Mary's church) & TV Tower at Alexanderplatz
Rotes Rathaus (city hall)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment